Yacht Brokers Wanted
Our sales office in Granville Island, Vancouver, is recruiting experienced, motivated, Yacht Brokers to introduce customers to the boating lifestyle, generate sales leads and listings and grow an existing sales database that is assumed with the role. We are looking for career-oriented sales people who are adept at learning and retaining product knowledge and can develop sales and marketing strategies and targets to grow their respective portfolios. Sales is the core function of the company with a reach that extends through Western Canada, Washington and Oregon States. Specialty Yachts is one of Western Canada’s oldest recreational marine companies, representing local and international quality power and sail brands.
Examples of Responsibilities & Duties
- Reporting to the Sales Manager/Principal.
- Greet customers to sales office and show boats on Specialty’s docks or other marinas.
- Communicate daily with current, past and prospective customers by email and telephone.
- Work collectively with other members of sales team to facilitate listing, sales and closing requirements, including contract development, product quotations, payment collection, sea trials and commissioning.
- Collaborate with sales, service and administrative team members to organize company requirements, such as marketing communications and events.
- Prepare for and participate in up to six boat shows a year in BC and Washington State.
- Manage and grow respective CRM database.
- Bachelor’s degree/business/Sales certificate preferred.
- 3+ years in marine industry/consumer luxury product sales.
- Comfortable handling individual sales greater than $150,000.
- Experienced boater/familiarity on the water.
- A self-starter who is driven to close sales.
Compensation & Rewards
- Commission Sales. Potential earnings dependent on experience, focus and commitment to growing portfolio.
- Extended Health Plan
- Financial support for courses that support agreed personal development plan
If you love sales, enjoy being on the water and believe in the value of building long-term relationships, we look forward to receiving your resume and cover letter at email@example.com.
We are always keen to hear from those interested in sales, service or administrative careers in the marine industry. Please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.