Covid-19 Update – We have Re-Opened Our Office
The health and safety of our team, clients & all visitors to Specialty Yachts are of utmost importance to us. As we resume operations we want to assure everyone that we are taking extra precautions & have incorporated the following steps to minimize risk related to Covid-19.
- The space open to the public will be cleaned after each visitor departs.
- Our office entry has a safe space with Plexiglass shield protecting both our customers and our team – the rest of the office and washroom will be closed to the public.
- We will limit the entry to our office to one person, with the exception for a couple or family residing in the same residence.
- We have implemented a strict cleaning protocol for our office and washroom, which includes disinfecting hard contact surfaces at regular intervals.
- We will maintain a distance of 6ft between our staff and any member of the public in all instances where we don’t have our plexiglass shield in place.
- Hand sanitizer is available upon arrival & departure to/from our office.
- No cash will be accepted as a form of payment or handled on our premises.
- We have policies in place for our staff, these include frequent handwashing, good hygiene practices and a cleaning schedule for the office. This includes photocopy machines, phones, other office equipment, etc.
Viewing boats at our docks:
- Each vessel’s main contact surfaces, before and after, are disinfected with Lysol spray and wipes.
After each viewing takes place, the vessel will go through these same procedures.
- Gloves will also be made available for all incoming visitors coming to view a vessel. We request that all visitors wear the gloves provided by Specialty Yachts whilst on board a vessel. Gloves to be disposed of immediately following a viewing.
- Face masks will be offered to each visitor before viewing a vessel.
- We will unlock vessel & step off to allow interested parties to walk through. Our sales team will describe the boat’s features & answer any questions from a safe distance.
- Hand sanitizer must be used before and after each viewing.
We have set the above plan in place, but we will continue to monitor our work practices & make changes to our policies, as necessary.
Important to Note:
Anyone who has arrived from outside of Canada or who has had contact with a confirmed Covid-19 case should also self-isolate & monitor for symptoms.
We kindly ask that anyone showing any symptoms of Covid-19 including fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat and painful swallowing, remain home & self-isolate as per the BC CDC guidelines and Provincial Health Officer Dr Bonnie Henry.