The Catalina 14.2 is the perfect combination of day sailing comfort and racing performance for the active sailing family or couple.
Stability and easy handling make the 14.2 an ideal boat to learn in, while the experienced skipper will enjoy the active one design racing class. The 14.2 is available in two keel designs: Centerboard model with easily retracted centerboard and kick-up rudder for beaching and easy trailer launching and the Keel model with high aspect cast lead keel, for storage on a mooring or dock.
The 14.2 is built of hand-laminated fiberglass with molded-in nonskid, anodized aluminum spars, stainless steel rigging and quality hardware.
Specifications for: CATALINA 14.2
- Five Year Gel Coast Blister Protection * (2)
- Mainsail , White Dacron
- Jib, White Dacron
- One Piece Fiberglass Hull, White
- One Piece Fiberglass Deck, White
- Molded-In Non-Skid Surfaces
- Tiller Extension
- Adjustable Hiking Straps
- Adjustable Outhaul
- Fiberglass Composite Kick Up Rudder
- Boom Vang Adjustable
- Barney Post with Ratchet Cam Cleat
- Anodized Mast and Boom
- Fibreglass Composite Centerboard
- Stainless Steel Standing Rigging
- Dacron Running Rigging
- Forward Storage Compartment
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- Trailer Bow Eye
- Roller Furling Jib with Furler Unit, UV Protection on Leach & Foot
The Company reserves the right to make changes to the above noted vessel description and pricing without notice. This vessel is offered for sale by the Company subject to E&OE and withdrawal without notice.